The port of Lannion, located on the Pink Granite Coast, comprises two sites: Pors Névez and Beg Hent, both on the right bank of the Léguer.
- A longitudinal dock of around 400 m²,
- A stretch of water of around 50,800 m2,
- A slipway
- A stretch of water of around 70,800 m2,
- A longitudinal open area of approximately 2,400 m² on which a slipway has been established,
- The harbour house including a sanitary block
Gireg HUON, Lannion Harbour Master, is on duty every Tuesday afternoon from 3pm to 6pm at the harbour office in Beg Hent.